Política de envío
The shipping cost will be visible when you move forward through the purchase process. Note that we cannot cancel or change the order after the order has been created, so please make sure the order is correct before proceeding with payment.
We use world leading carriers such as FedEx, UPS and DHL.
For certain countries (Brazil, Mexico, Switzerland, Canada, etc.) custom duties, special taxes and import costs might apply which are to be borne by the customer.
In case your purchase is a pre-order, the product will be shipped when available together with the rest of the items.
When will you receive your order?
Depending on the destinations and service, the delivery period after shipping will be:
- UK, USA and Western Europe standard shipping: approx. 3 to 5 working days
- UK, USA and Western Europe express shipping: approx. 1 to 2 working days
- Rest of the World: approx. 5-10 working days depending on destination
Refunds will not be made in the following cases:
- late arrivals nor before goods are returned to us (see also Legal, terms and conditions). If you need the purchased goods before a required time, please check with us before you make the purchase.
- when the carriers could not deliver your package at the specified shipping address by the customer, the package will be left at a Pick Up Point. If the customer does not pick up the goods before the required time, the package will be returned to the seller. This may trigger further costs for the buyer. Therefore the buyer should make ensure that he will be available to receive the package and/or pick it up at the required Pick Up point.
Please write to us for your tracking number and info about your delivery: firstname.lastname@example.org